AJPC is a commercial construction and maintenance company, also specialising in water and environmental management. Whether you need an experienced construction consultant, a principal contractor for your project, or ongoing maintenance support, we can help.
A small company with a big impact
Working with AJPC means you get the best of both worlds. We’re a family-owned and managed company, and our agile structure and low overheads mean that we can provide you with competitive prices and a personal service. We have the expertise, reach, and range of skills that you’d expect from a far larger organisation, thanks to our experienced management team and our network of project managers, site managers and skilled tradesmen across the country.
We’re proud to be accredited by a range of prestigious industry bodies, including UKAS, CHAS, Safe Contractor and CIPHE.
A broad range of commercial services
Work with us to find the best construction solution for your business. This involves sourcing the best materials and suppliers, keeping your building fully regulatory compliant, and reducing your operating costs.
Our services include those listed below. But our business is built around providing a flexible solution for clients, and we’re always happy to speak to you about any other commercial services you need. Please contact us to discuss your project.
Commercial property and construction
- Principal contractor / principal designer
- Project management
- Quantity surveying and job costing
- General construction services
- Building maintenance / refurbishments / remodeling
- Landscape and environmental improvements
- Mechanical and electrical
- Carpentry and joinery
- Civil engineering
- Dilapidation surveys, reporting / remedial works / costing
- Water supply and drainage
- Plumbing and heating
- Roofing, cladding and glazing
- Shop fitting
Water and environmental management
- Water efficiency and auditing
- Project management
- Water recycling
- Billing and tariff audit / analysis
- Borehole development and rehabilitation
- Commercial rainwater harvesting
- Development – flood risk assessment
- Legionella risk assessments and remedial works
- Pipeline CCTV surveys
- Pipeline installation and repairs
- Specialist leakage surveys – detection and leak location
- SUDS stormwater management
- Water quality / water treatment and disinfection